Thursday 3 March 2016

Logo

When researching a logo for our own 'Company Logo' I found that they were all quite dark, very simple and clear as to who the company was. These were three that really stood out to me, Blumhouse I thought was quite obvious as to producing thrillers; I thought this because it is backed onto a stereotypical creepy wall and the 'H' is in a house which is also very stereotypical. Also, the font stands out and I think we should be careful when picking out a font for out logo. New Line Cinema is a unit of Warner Bros and I think this is made clear in the logo which is really good and perhaps we should incorporate something like the mentioning of another producer in out title because there is four of us and again, the image is very simple but clear to what it is. Lastly, Red Letter Studios I think is clearly obvious to it being a thriller based producer, the red indicates this as it remind the viewer of blood and danger and the cross makes us think of something quite scary. Moreover, the font is representative of a thriller as it is almost like blood written on a wall or typed in an old type writer, this is the most obvious logo of a thriller producer.
From researching logos I think including a good font and a good colour is highly important, I also think that having a simple indication such as the creepy house quietly shown within the logo is important as it is a clear indication to a thriller based producer.









No comments:

Post a Comment