Tuesday 1 March 2016

Production Commpany Logo's

     Production Company logos vary from mountains to robots, earth to clouds. I am not sure on the meaning of the symbols to the company. And do no sound like movie studio production companies, unless  they are very well like 20th century fox and universal and Warner Bros.


    My idea will involve a camera logo to show we are a film production logo, with a picture of the universe in the background to show we are universally known, which we are not but we could be. The most likely name for our studio will be a mix of all our names in the group, but I will try to avoid using that because it is amateurish and corny.


   But we also need something to show we are a British Film Company, like in universal they show they are American by America on the globe facing the camera, you. I like that idea and want to incorporate it into my logo idea.
My logo idea is sound, but it has come out as i wanted it to. I could not insert a background on my logo idea, which is a shame. However Star Lit industry is calm. Not as professional looking as i wanted but it is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment