Wednesday 2 March 2016

production companies logos

The Logos Of Production Companies by TheAgentmanMMT




This was my idea for a logo , I took some inspiration but put my own twist on it. I found out that that a lot of them normally has animals or a earth so I thought why not join them together. it gives it a unique design and it also shows we are worldwide. I had no reason to pick a tiger over any other animal I just like them plus I wanted a predator so I can show strength though the logo. I also added a fiery text to bring out the text and made up my own name , I didn't want to do a boring name or just have the town I live in , I wanted something what was short and a bit mysterious. I put the name of our company right in the middle to make it the main focus point of the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment