Friday 15 April 2016

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


Equipment I used:


the first equipment and well the most important was the camera. As the director of cinematography I needed to know my way around a camera but luckily I also do A level photography  so I knew how to operate one. But I wasn't use to filming with the cameras but I was able to pick it p quite easily. therefore I learnt a lot more about using camera and now I can also used what I have learnt from this filming too help me in my photography work.


We also used a tripod, it maybe not be something what was hard to operate or to understand but it helped use a great deal. It mad filming a hundred times easer because I could then focus on the shots I was trying to get instead of trying to keep the camera in focus and not shaking around. for some films a shaking camera is great but for ours it wouldn't work and would ruin the film so the tripod helped us the that sense. but it is very hard to carry around because of the shape of it , and when we was filming we had a lot of other bags with us so it made it hard to carry them all around.


We also used Final Cut Pro on a mac to help us with editing the film. personally this was my favourite part because I love editing  and making digital stuff so for me this didn't even seem like work. when it came to editing and putting all the shots together we came across a problem , and that problem was we didn't get all the shots but luckily we was able to edit it so it didn't matter. this was my first tie proper editing something and I hope not my last because I felt I was successful at it and if I keep up at it I could be good at it in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment